We believe every organisation can be sustainable and can contribute to a planet where everyone can thrive.
Our mission is:
• To empower organisations and their people to make year on year progress on sustainability
• To help them grow economically by improving their environmental and social performance
• To make sustainability engaging in any environment
• To communicate sustainability with clarity and meaning
• To enable any organisation to achieve The Planet Mark.
We work to the standards of The Planet Mark certification ourselves, reporting on our own electricity use, travel and office waste, and we do the following things, according to our own sustainability policy:
Switch off computers at lunchtime, overnight and weekends
As a team, we each have individual sustainability goals we work to
Our landlords, Lenta, have installed PIR lighting in our offices
We always use public transport for business travel and commuting
We always use the stairs instead of the lift
We have plants from Ambius to increase our general health and well-being
We print double sided every time and use 100% recycled paper and card
We buy sustainable products to use in the office and for marketing purposes
We recycle all of our lunch packaging where possible.